- Entry to Madame Tussauds
- Discover Hollywood, Bollywood, and your favourite stars
- Enjoy a nostalgic taxi ride through 400 years of London’s history
- Tuck into a traditional afternoon tea at Madame Tussaud’s Royal Garden Party
- Dine on sweet and savoury delights while immersive sounds and effects transport you to Buckingham Palace
Afternoon Tea is served between 14:00hrs and 17:00hrs
Opening times vary daily and you can visit up to 15 minutes before the last time shown. Guests will be asked to vacate the building by 18.00.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow 2 hours at Madame Tussauds with additional time to enjoy your tea.
Location: Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LR
Please note: The time you are selecting above is your entrance time for Madame Tussauds. After booking, you will be sent a booking link to choose your time for your afternoon tea experience
• Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Madame Tussauds, simply present your entry voucher at Door 2, and you’ll be given a timed ticket. Enjoy all that Madame Tussauds has to offer: discover famous faces, fight crime, and enjoy a nostalgic taxi ride.
Enjoy a quintessentially regal afternoon tea hidden within the excitement of Madame Tussauds. Take your seat at the Royal Garden Party, where immersive sounds and effects transport you to the gardens of Buckingham Palace in the company of the Queen. You’ll be presented with a tasty selection of sandwiches, cakes and freshly baked scones.