Anyone aged 15 or under must be accompanied by a person 16 or over. Please be advised that due to the nature of the shows, the London Dungeon may not be suitable for young children or those of a nervous disposition.
With our London Dungeon tickets, you will have guaranteed entry within 45 minutes of arriving at the attraction. This means that you will be allocated a space on the next available tour and it is guaranteed to be within the next 45 minutes. You will also have the option to request a later time if the proposed timeslot does not suit your day’s plan and you would prefer to visit at another time. You will need to exchange your voucher upon arrival and you will be issued with a timed ticket. Once the tickets have been issued, you will need to go back to the attraction at the time shown on the ticket to join your London Dungeon tour. You will not be restricted to certain timings when you book online with us. The London Dungeon guarantees that you will be allocated a tour on the same day of the voucher redemption and you will be offered a tour within 45mins of arrival.
PLEASE NOTE FOR THE TOWER BRIDGE EXHIBITION: The installation of glass floor panels in Tower Bridge’s east and west high-level Walkways is due for completion in December 2014. Tower Bridge Exhibition will remain fully open throughout the duration of the installation with one Walkway available at one time. The Exhibition are offering a free souvenir guidebook to customers visiting at this time. Please find below the provisional schedule of works, which for the most part will take place outside Exhibition opening hours:
- 14th September: West Walkway closes to visitors while East Walkway remains available
- 20th October: East Walkway closes to visitors
- 21st October: West Walkway opens to visitors with temporary bridging system
- 9th November: the newly developed West Walkway and its glass flooring will be available for visitors to enjoy
- 1st December: East Walkway reopens with glass flooring, completing the ‘new-look’ Exhibition.